Know Your Blogger Series
My mission is to share the best tips and tricks on personal finance, wellness and how to live a balanced but fulfilling life, one blog post at a time.
Check out our Q&A with Bella Wanana here.
During these weekly features, we are hoping to provide a way for you to interact and learn more about different blogs in the personal finance space.
Below, you can read more about the story behind Bella Wanana, learn about the author, and learn personal finance tips from Bella Wanana to help you improve your financial situation.
A big thanks for Bella Wanana for this interview! Now, we will turn it over to the author for this interview.
Tell us about Bella Wanana
What makes you and your blog unique?
- Quality: I only produce high-quality contents for my readers to enjoy
- Originality: I only produce original contents that add value to my readers’ life. Even if the topics have been covered in other blogs, I make sure to add my personal interpretation and understanding.
- Authenticity: I say what I do and remain true to myself at all times. This value also applies to recommendations. I will only recommend products/services if I genuinely believe they can have a positive impact on your life
- Freshness of content: I update this blog regularly, at least once a week.
What does “being good with your personal finances” mean to you?
What are some habits you practice to keep your personal finances in order?
What are your three articles people should read to get to know you and your message better on your site?
Here are three articles which I think people should read to know more about my blog and message:
For someone looking to improve their financial situation, what’s your best advice?
In your opinion, what’s better? Renting a place or buying a house to live?
What are your favorite personal finance books?
In your opinion, what’s better? Focusing on increasing your income, or focusing on decreasing your expenses?
- It is easier because you have full control over your expenses
- You can see immediate positive effect on your personal finance, which creates momentum
If you received a $5,000,000 windfall tomorrow, what would you do with the money?
- Help my parents pay down their mortgage
- Buy a house
- Share my winnings with some family members who are less well-off
- Devoting more time into blogging now that I have a nice cushion
- Donate to charities that I believe it
What’s a non-money related interest you have and what do you love about it?
How You Can Contact Bella Wanana for More Information
Thank you for reading this interview, and thank you, Bella Wanana, for providing us with some great personal finance tips!