Know Your Blogger Series
During these weekly features, we are hoping to provide a way for you to interact and learn more about different blogs in the personal finance space.
Below, you can read more about the story behind Money Saved is Money Earned, learn about the author, and learn personal finance tips from Money Saved is Money Earned to help you improve your financial situation.
A big thanks for Money Saved is Money Earned for this interview! Now, we will turn it over to the author for this interview.
Tell us about Money Saved is Money Earned
What makes you and your blog unique?
What does “being good with your personal finances” mean to you?
What are some habits you practice to keep your personal finances in order?
- Have a budget and stick with it.
- Understand the difference between your necessities, needs, and wants.
- Beware of miscellaneous expenses, especially the ones that are not in your budget.
- If you make only a dollar, save a penny and give a penny. Build character.
- Do not fall for a sales pitch unless you are in the market for that item. More importantly, understand how they slice the pie.
What are your three articles people should read to get to know you and your message better on your site?
For someone looking to improve their financial situation, what’s your best advice?
In your opinion, what’s better? Focusing on increasing your income, or focusing on decreasing your expenses?
What is your favorite investment class and why?
If you received a $5,000,000 windfall tomorrow, what would you do with the money?
What’s a non-money related interest you have and what do you love about it?
Why do you believe learning about money and caring about personal finance is important?
How You Can Contact Money Saved is Money Earned for More Information
Thank you for reading this interview, and thank you, Money Saved is Money Earned, for providing us with some great personal finance tips!